Led headlights

they normally leak
its advised to seal the entire edge where the 2 housings come together with GE silicone II

How is the performance assuming you take the time to seal them?

I don’t really trust aftermarket housings, but do kinda dig the look these have.

How is the performance assuming you take the time to seal them?

I don’t really trust aftermarket housings, but do kinda dig the look these have.

For about 10yrs ppl have been saying worse than stock, not good optics. Then they say the halos die fast, and the blingy leds at the bottom die as well.

Ur good to stick with oem, or a proper projector retrofit with parts from The Retrofit Source, preferably an fxr 3.0 setup.

Ya gotta pay to play.

For about 10yrs ppl have been saying worse than stock, not good optics. Then they say the halos die fast, and the blingy leds at the bottom die as well.

Ur good to stick with oem, or a proper projector retrofit with parts from The Retrofit Source, preferably an fxr 3.0 setup.

Ya gotta pay to play.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This guy knows his lights....;)

As much as I've bitched about HID's & the DB's that get them & install improperly,, I love LED lighting, bright, but not blindingly so, nice cut off, 2nd/3rd gen OEM's are fine but 1st gen OEM lights.... Might as well stick a candle on your hood, bad , weak ilumination...

@4wd 's 1st tacoma meetup.

MINERS.jpg

Back