LED lights.

bchurch

Just swapped out license plate lights, front and back interior overhead lights with LEDS. SOOO much brighter! Cheap mod but great benefits.

ec240f74cdf86645450fb5f6b73db062.jpg

Thanks for the tip. Ordered, recd in less than a week, installed all 9 LEDs in less than 30 mins. Love the brightness and color of the interior lighting. My wife doesn't like the LED cool tint on
the passenger side mirror so I'll switch that one back to incandescent bulbs for a warmer color.

Did it last night. The back license plate ones are a little tough if u have big hands.

Finally finished the Interior Led swap, completely satisfied, pain in the but to get to the front dome lights but I managed. Used a zip tied lol

Finally finished the Interior Led swap, completely satisfied, pain in the but to get to the front dome lights but I managed. Used a zip tied lol
That's a good idea. I put on surgical gloves and the extra grip did the trick.

You just need to pull the hole center console off. Just give it a yank. And the bulbs just install from the back side. No problem. That's where I got the power tap for my radar detector. On and off with the truck.

Back