Legit ? About Pulley or belt noise and not about wigs

Just had a cherry fritter and apple fritter today and the first person I thought of was bojangles lmao. How tacoma world wears off on ya.
I was eating one the other morning and yep.. I thought @Bojangles would enjoy this... It was a bad ass fritter lol
I to can not enjoy a moist delicious fritter without thinking of the fritter king of Tacoma Forum. I’ve also eaten more fritter in the last 6 months than I have in 20 years. I now weigh 450#’s, my taco leans and I have to ride my motor bike everywhere.

I to can not enjoy a moist delicious fritter without thinking of the fritter king of Tacoma Forum. I’ve also eaten more fritter in the last 6 months than I have in 20 years. I now weigh 450#’s, my taco leans and I have to ride my motor bike everywhere.

Poor guy. At least your motorcycle has more towing capacity then your Tacoma.

I heard Toyota's giving away a free dozen of fritters for every vehicle purchase due to bojangles highly addictive and highly contagous fritter addiction. Toyota's expecting a end of the year record sales.

I heard Toyota's giving away a free dozen of fritters for every vehicle purchase due to bojangles highly addictive and highly contagous fritter addiction. Toyota's expecting a end of the year record sales.

**** we barely have fruit and water in our dealership

Back