Legit ? About Pulley or belt noise and not about wigs

Southern BBQ. Vinegar based sauce on pulled pork.
Not sure where i fall.
I like to use spare ribs...... rub em with mustard, then a dry rub i mix here, wrap and let sit in fridge 3 days. Then indirect lump charcoal heat slow and low for 3.5hrs, and finished with another 30min of basting on a low direct flame to do some magic with the brown sugar i used in the rub, and the sugar in the bbq sauce (thin coats).

Not sure where i fall.
I like to use spare ribs...... rub em with mustard, then a dry rub i mix here, wrap and let sit in fridge 3 days. Then indirect lump charcoal heat slow and low for 3.5hrs, and finished with another 30min of basting on a low direct flame to do some magic with the brown sugar i used in the rub, and the sugar in the bbq sauce (thin coats).

That sounds awesome man. Between the fritters and the BBQ I don’t know how you aren’t 600 lbs.

That sounds awesome man. Between the fritters and the BBQ I don’t know how you aren’t 600 lbs.

I avg 250-270 right now due to some old injuries keeping me kinda static.

When i was working i put in a few miles of walking for 8 to 16hr shifts, plus the regular running, and if really lucky, running up 3 flights of stairs to handle ****.
I was 230 then.

When i was working i put in a few miles of walking for 8 to 16hr shifts, plus the regular running, and if really lucky, running up 3 flights of stairs to handle ****.
I was 230 then.

That’s not too bad. The fritter diet is effective.

Southern BBQ. Vinegar based sauce on pulled pork.
Not sure where i fall.
Mmmm.... now I’m off to find some BBQ for lunch.

I was 230 then.

I had repetitive knee surgeries on left knee that kept me sidelined for 2 years & went from 180 & topped out at 235 & I'm only 5'9" , currently 195-197... Could stand to lose 15 tho'...

I had repetitive knee surgeries on left knee that kept me sidelined for 2 years & went from 180 & topped out at 235 & I'm only 5'9" , currently 195-197... Could stand to lose 15 tho'...
I know the pain. I tore my acl about 15 years ago playing basketball. Doc said needed surgery but didn't have insurance. Now I'm 32 and limp most of the time. It hurts like hell a lot and swells with fluid... Sucks

I know the pain. I tore my acl about 15 years ago playing basketball. Doc said needed surgery but didn't have insurance. Now I'm 32 and limp most of the time. It hurts like hell a lot and swells with fluid... Sucks

My buddy popped his in basic, he was depressed because he was told he shouldnt play ball ever again. Got a medical out.

I feel your pain buddy. I’m 34 and have the limp (pimp walk) too. Worse sometimes then others. Mines from an IED explosion in Iraq and bad knees from jumping (paratrooper).

It hurts when I urinate :(
That happened to me for a few days when i was about 13. I also was pissing blood.

I ruptured my kidney on the handlebars of my bicycle. Cereal, blood outta my pecker for about a week. Now i have about a foot long scar on my right side. Looks like i had the damn thing removed

That happened to me for a few days when i was about 13. I also was pissing blood.

I ruptured my kidney on the handlebars of my bicycle. Cereal, blood outta my pecker for about a week. Now i have about a foot long scar on my right side. Looks like i had the damn thing removed

BBFEBD6B-62F5-428F-B88C-3827138BFBB7.gif

Back