Leveling kit

tacotuesday07

Looking for a leveling kit for my 07 tacoma base 4dr 4wd.

Any recommendations for what kit, wheel and tire size for 3" leveling kit.

I want something simple not too extravagant.

Thanks

bilstein 5100's will be your best option for a cheaper set up to level the truck out. A "leveling kit" is a spacer up front and blocks or AAL in back and you'll want to say away from that if you are going to go off road at all or want a smooth ride around town. There are other kits that are good for around $1200 Old man Emu and toytec stuff is good on a budget.

Makes total since. You would be happy with any of the toytec or OME kits. Search toytec tacoma lift or old man emu Tacoma lift.
After a 2.5-3" lift you can do up to 285/75/16 tires and wheels you'll want around a zero "0" off-set. With stock wheels you can run 265/75/16 any wider you'll need wheel spacers. I wouldn't get wheel spacers.
Pictures of this 07' taco?

Makes total since. You would be happy with any of the toytec or OME kits. Search toytec tacoma lift or old man emu Tacoma lift.
After a 2.5-3" lift you can do up to 285/75/16 tires and wheels you'll want around a zero "0" off-set. With stock wheels you can run 265/75/16 any wider you'll need wheel spacers. I wouldn't get wheel spacers.
Pictures of this 07' taco?

Will send some pics later. New phone no pics.

IMG_1503682068.415056.jpgIMG_1503682089.276206.jpgIMG_1503682123.804292.jpg

As you can see I have blocks in the rear. I put them on when I first got it. I did this thinking I knew what I was doing but I clearly do not.

Would it be feasible to put 17x9 FUEL HOSTAGE D531 Wheels Black finish w/ Toyo MT 285/70R17 Tires. I'm looking at these because it's a package deal.

Would it be feasible to put 17x9 FUEL HOSTAGE D531 Wheels Black finish w/ Toyo MT 285/70R17 Tires. I'm looking at these because it's a package deal.
As long as the offset is low enough (0 to -6) and you have a 2.5-3" lift it should be fine.

I would NOT go with more than 2 1/2" front lift. Too risky as it can cause damage. At least that's what I have been told by many Taco owners and repair shops.

My Toytec Boss kit came with diff drop and stabilizer spacers. They do recommend using them.

My Toytec Boss kit came with diff drop and stabilizer spacers. They do recommend using them.

Sway bar is a must because it will hit the coilover. The diff drop really does nothing except pull lube away from the pinion gear since it rotates the diff forward. The CVs barely change position.

Back