Leveling options

I’ve heard good and bad about struts with bilsteins. Are coil overs that much better let me know this is the lift I’m thinking of snagging soon IMG_9471.jpg

I’ve heard good and bad about struts with bilsteins. Are coil overs that much better let me know this is the lift I’m thinking of snagging soon View attachment 14142

The Tacoma suspension is coilover, not strut.

I’ve never heard anything bad about 5100s. Better coilovers will dissipate heat better, have more aggressive valving and just generally be stronger.

No need for spindle gussets unless you are trying to hit the desert at high speed.

Last edited:
The Tacoma suspension is coilover, not strut.

I’ve never heard anything bad about 5100s. Better coilovers will dissipate heat better, have more aggressive valving and just generally be stronger.

No need for spindle gussets unless you are trying to hit the desert at high speed.

So I guess the real question would be if the coil overs in this kit would be better than getting a 5100 set with eibach coils

So I guess the real question would be if the coil overs in this kit would be better than getting a 5100 set with eibach coils

The coilovers in the Ultimate kit are 5100s with eibachs but they have the threaded collar on them instead of the snap ring. All those do is give you more precise preload adjustment.

Back