Leveling

Kenny670

I haven’t done anything to my 2015 4x4 stock suspension and now wanting to level the front with the back. Any suggestions on inches in front? Also any suggestions on great performance bilsteins? Kings are way too much for me not doing daily off-roading.TIA.

I haven’t done anything to my 2015 4x4 stock suspension and now wanting to level the front with the back. Any suggestions on inches in front? Also any suggestions on great performance bilsteins? Kings are way too much for me not doing daily off-roading.TIA.

Measure distance from hub to bottom of fender flare up front.
Put floor jack under front crossmember, lift the front until u get it to what looks level. Measure again, subtract.... Theres the lift YOU want to be level.

Some people use their trucks as trucks more and their suspension will settle more than others.

Spacers are cheap, but theres a reason they are cheap.

Also remember to re aim your headlights so ur not blinding others.

And remember that if u wanna use the truck to haul anything, ur gunna be more nose high than u would be if the truck was bone stock and loaded with the same weight.

Also remember to re aim your headlights so ur not blinding others.

And remember that if u wanna use the truck to haul anything, ur gunna be more nose high than u would be if the truck was bone stock and loaded with the same weight.

Great info! I don’t think I’ll ever tow anything honestly. And I go off-roading like once or twice a month so I won’t go spacers then. Guess I’ll do 1.75” front

Back