Lift and tires suggestions.

crsn310

What’s up guys. I have a quote to lift my 2018 trd sport. They have different lift kits. One is Forged steel. Another is blistien 5100 and fox. And tires would be rbp.( most likely mud tires). Any experiences with those lift kits and tires. Please let me know!!! FYI, my car is strictly commute. No off roading

What’s up guys. I have a quote to lift my 2018 trd sport. They have different lift kits. One is Forged steel. Another is blistien 5100 and fox. And tires would be rbp.( most likely mud tires). Any experiences with those lift kits and tires. Please let me know!!! FYI, my car is strictly commute. No off roading
You'll be happy with the 5100's. Stick with a load range C light weight AT for tires if you want to keep a few mpg's. You can still get a good looking tire and won't have to have the extra rotating weight dragging you down and will be a smoother ride for your daily driver.

Use the search up top, there's lots of more great info out there.

You'll be happy with the 5100's. Stick with a load range C light weight AT for tires if you want to keep a few mpg's. You can still get a good looking tire and won't have to have the extra rotating weight dragging you down and will be a smoother ride for your daily driver.

Use the search up top, there's lots of more great info out there.
+1

Back