Lift kit or leveling kit ?

JonRod

Lift kit or leveling kit?? And what kind do u guys recommended???

Can stop modding now!!! Lol

Lift kit or leveling kit?? And what kind do u guys recommended???

Can stop modding now!!! Lol

A leveling kit is a lift kit, a spacer lift... but a lift.
I never understood how they got seperated all the time. Unless your looking to lower the rear end, theres no other way to level a truck unless lifting the front.

Want it done right?
Use lift coils like eibach or ome with bikstein 5100 struts set at zero lift, and if u wanna raise the back, use a progressive add a leaf.

Wanna do the cheap and keep it onroad and not haul much and possibly have worse axle wrap?
Then go with spacers and rear blocks.

2.5" and up is new upper control arm territory

You have a 2014 TRD 4x4 two questions what type of budget are you looking at and what are your intentions with her? Off-roading a lot, DD and just want the look?

I would not get a spacer kit for your current set up.
Like Mjp2 said lift kits and leveling kits both lift the truck and are considered a type of suspension lift.
You can level it with coils and bilstein 5100's and have a better ride then spacers and it's not going to be that much more expensive than a spacer kit.
If you want better off-road performance I'd look into one of OME full suspension kits or one of toytec's on a budget and if you have the money OME BP-51 or a King kit.

I have a 2015 4X4 V6 with 2 1/2" Procomp spacer kit in front. Solid aluminum tapered 3/4 to 1" block kit in rear. Ride is a little firmer. Have but 20,000 miles
on it with no issues, no vibrations, I go off road several times a week fishing. The kit was not cheap but easy to install and looks perfect. You can run 32 to 33 inch
tires if you remove mud flaps. I didn't want to spend the extra money as I wanted wheels and tires too. But would recommend the 5100's if you are not on a budget.

U can run 265/75/16 bone stock, which relates to 31.5 iirc.
Large bumps on and offroad have been proven to snap struts with spacers.

Your money, your truck, your call.
Pics are out there and have been posted all over.

Last edited:
U can run 265/75/16 bone stock, which relates to 31.5 iirc.
Large bumps on and offroad have been proven to snap struts with spacers.

Your money, your truck, your call.
Pics are out there and have been posted all over.
That's what did it for me. The pics. And now I love the ride. I have zero regrets dumping 2 g's in my 2013.

Back