Lift kit

You only need to start one thread for a question. 285/75/16 or 285/70/17 on 16x8-8.5 or 17x8-8.5 with 0 or -6 offset.

You only need to start one thread for a question. 285/75/16 or 285/70/17 on 16x8-8.5 or 17x8-8.5 with 0 or -6 offset.

Only 2 reasons for a dbl thread, either not getting any response or not liking the answers given...

Only 2 reasons for a dbl thread, either not getting any response or not liking the answers given...
I’ve started threads on here that never got a response and I’ve had to bump them and still only got one response.
He posted the same question in the same category back to back within a minute and got an answer within a few hrs I feel that’s pretty good for this forum. He’s also asking a question that’s been asked on at least 20 other threads if you’ve read any of them you’d find the same answer on
“What size tires can I fit”
“What wheels should I get”
“How big of a tire can I fit with a 3” lift”
“I want to put 33” tires on my truck will they fit”
SMH.

A59B5358-B76F-4D78-9202-6850661D724B.jpeg

I’ve started threads on here that never got a response and I’ve had to bump them and still only got one response.
He posted the same question in the same category back to back within a minute and got an answer within a few hrs I feel that’s pretty good for this forum. He’s also asking a question that’s been asked on at least 20 other threads if you’ve read any of them you’d find the same answer on
“What size tires can I fit”
“What wheels should I get”
“How big of a tire can I fit with a 3” lift”
“I want to put 33” tires on my truck will they fit”
SMH.

View attachment 14143

What is SMH ?

I don't think he understood my post, I've railed members in other forums for posting dbl threads & it was either because the question posed was so rudimentary in context to being a rhetorical question requiring no response. & more often they'd start a 2nd thread on same subject matter because they didn't like the answers they were getting.....o_O

These are the guys I give **** too...

Last edited:
I don't think he understood my post, I've railed members in other forums for posting dbl threads & it was either because the question posed was so rudimentary in context to being a rhetorical question requiring no response. & more often they'd start a 2nd thread on same subject matter because they didn't like the answers they were getting.....o_O

When dad says "no"......
Ask mom

I try to give Newbs the benefit of the doubt and answer the question sometimes with the link to the existing thread. Sometimes it’s easier to just answer the question then find the old threads. What doesn’t need to happen is post the same question multiple times in a minute on the same feed. It just makes it harder to find the answers to the questions.
I ate a reuben sandwich for lunch.

Back