Lift kit

18Tacoap

Hey guys. New to the forums never really posted about stuff like this but I need advice. Looking for probably a three inch lift kit. Something on the cheaper side. Not gonna be wheeling or anything more for looks and what not will do minor off wheeling here and there but nothing special. Any ideas? Thank you in advance 2018 Toyota Tacoma trd off road long bed

Hey guys. New to the forums never really posted about stuff like this but I need advice. Looking for probably a three inch lift kit. Something on the cheaper side. Not gonna be wheeling or anything more for looks and what not will do minor off wheeling here and there but nothing special. Any ideas? Thank you in advance 2018 Toyota Tacoma trd off road long bed
I put the Revtek pro 40013 on my off-road and it would be ok for what you’re talking about. It’s an in coil spacer up front with an AAL in back. It will make your suspension stiffer on DD commute and off-road will limit the up travel. It’s about $420 DIY or $650 installed in an OR shop with alignment.
For about $850 DIY you can get OME 887 coils, 5100 shocks with an AAL. I guess the OME 5100 combo can void their warranty.
For around $1250 DIY you can get a full OME kit. The more you spend the better the ride. If you don’t care about the ride and want cheap I wouldn’t go any cheaper then the Revtek Pro 40013.

I put the Revtek pro 40013 on my off-road and it would be ok for what you’re talking about. It’s an in coil spacer up front with an AAL in back. It will make your suspension stiffer on DD commute and off-road will limit the up travel. It’s about $420 DIY or $650 installed in an OR shop with alignment.
For about $850 DIY you can get OME 887 coils, 5100 shocks with an AAL. I guess the OME 5100 combo can void their warranty.
For around $1250 DIY you can get a full OME kit. The more you spend the better the ride. If you don’t care about the ride and want cheap I wouldn’t go any cheaper then the Revtek Pro 40013.

Thanks man I appreciate it. I’ll look into those and do some looking around

Back