Lift kits

sctaco94

Got a 2015 Taco pre runner. Looking at a leveling kit for her and I know a suspension lift of any kind would void a warranty. If I got a leveling kit, would that void the warranty, if not, anybody have any suggestions for some? Post some links !!

How high do you want to go? What's your budget for the meantime? Are you paying for installation? Are you planning to upgrade tires and wheels?

Wait for it...

I got prices on a 3 inch leveling kit from a local truck spot. Very respectful place I believe it would cost less than 400 bucks for parts and labor. I just want to run 18x10 wheels and probably a 285 tire if I can't get away with it. Not too high just a more beefy look

Well, with only $400 bucks into it you won't run 285's without a body mount chop! You'll probably rub the upper control arms and hit the body mount at the rear of the front wheel well.

I just got my 2015 taco but I want to put some new higher tires on her it come with the 18" any suggestions... Thanks

I got wind from a taco owner near me, with a 3" leveling kit, he kept his warranty, and was able to slap 18x9 wheels with 33" tires under it and have no scrapping. That's what I'll be doing

You live and you learn! Gotta start somewhere. Besides when you have somebody who installs all this for a living, you go that way

Leveling kits are for mall crawlers. Suspension lifts are for grab hold of your nuts cuz it's going to get bumpy.

Well I only have a 2wd and I enjoy having a warranty so until I say screw you Toyota dealership I need the back up plan lol

Well I only have a 2wd and I enjoy having a warranty so until I say screw you Toyota dealership I need the back up plan lol
I have a warranty to. Up to 100K bumper to bumper. They have to prove that anything you have done for mods caused what ever goes wrong. That's just their way of saying don't do anything.

Back