Lift/Tires

SlickHick65

Getting a 3" Toytec lift with Bilstien 5100s, Eibach coils, 2" add-a-leaf installed on my 2013 Access cab. I am also gonna put 265/70/18 tires on 18" wheels. Thing is That it is in 2 locations. My question is whether the tires/ wheels will fit so I can drive to the lift shop or should I do the lift first. Also, after the lift can I drive to the tire store on my stock 165/25/17 s if I do the lift first.

Not sure if those will fit before the lift without them rubbing. But you can definitely put the lift on with your stock tires.

The offset will more than likely make you rub when turning. Go with the lift first, then tires, then alignment.
If and when you get 285s, take care of the trimming and cab mount cuts, get UCAs, then another alignment.

Last edited:
Got a 2013 TRD sport 4x4 with 17" wheels and I've seen a guy put 285/70/17 with a 3" spacer in front and 1" AAL..... Now how is he not rubbing or any trimming and no wheel spacers???!???!!!

Because it's lifted enough... I have the same kind of setup and I don't get any rubbing with my 285s. This thread is about how large the tires can be without a lift, which is 265

Back