lifting a 2017 taco

boomer

Im planning on buying a 2017 tacoma TRD Off road 4door w/ auto trans... I want to put a fabtech 6 inch suspension lift on it along with toyo 35 inch tires mounted on 18 inch wheels...My concerns....are 35s too much for the powertrain on this truck? Do 35s look like too much tire under the 6 inch lift?

Spend the money on the dirt logic shocks for that kit even if you keep it on the street. You will thank me later.

Those tires will slow you down but it isn't "too much" for the drivetrain. If it was a 4 banger I would say a regear is needed.

Im planning on buying a 2017 tacoma TRD Off road 4door w/ auto trans... I want to put a fabtech 6 inch suspension lift on it along with toyo 35 inch tires mounted on 18 inch wheels...My concerns....are 35s too much for the powertrain on this truck? Do 35s look like too much tire under the 6 inch lift?
Spend the money on the dirt logic shocks for that kit even if you keep it on the street. You will thank me later.

Those tires will slow you down but it isn't "too much" for the drivetrain. If it was a 4 banger I would say a regear is needed.
Thank you for all the info....I will definitely go with the dirt logic thank you....

Back