Little More Lift

kja92648

I installed Bilstein 5100 on my 2018 TRD off road with 285/70/17 tires. I’m got about 2.5 on the lift but would like to get to 3 inches total. Any suggestions on what I can do using my current setup?

Most people are saying they are getting around 3” with the OME 887 coils and 5100’s set to 0.
I’ve heard that combo will void the warranty of the parts so that’s something to keep in mind. I know there is a few people on here with the OME 887 coils and 5100’s maybe they could chime in.

I installed Bilstein 5100 on my 2018 TRD off road with 285/70/17 tires. I’m got about 2.5 on the lift but would like to get to 3 inches total. Any suggestions on what I can do using my current setup?
Welcome to the forum.
Pictures?

Are you looking to add more weight to front? I.e. skids, bumper, winch, additonal battery? Are you going to have spacers a different wheel set up with negative offset? Take that in to consideration before adding preload and what coils to replace, because it will change things very fast

Are you looking to add more weight to front? I.e. skids, bumper, winch, additonal battery? Are you going to have spacers a different wheel set up with negative offset? Take that in to consideration before adding preload and what coils to replace, because it will change things very fast
Thats true. OME makes coils for extra constant loads.

Back