Looking for new wheels

Marquezj16

I'm looking at changing out my wheels for my 2012 Double 4x4. I would like to keep it 16". What are your thoughts on TRD wheels vs after market?

Best place to purchase either choice?

Thanks in advance.

The TRD off road wheels are 16's but the TRD sport have 17's I believe. I prefer the TRD sport wheels

Got the truck used, they came with the truck... Tires are Goodyear wrangler duratrac LT235/85R16, when I got the truck I think it had toyo mt 265/85 15

I have gears on mine and I honestly like the look and price of them haha I went with th 18x9 with -12 mm offset. give it a little bit of a stance look, more aggressive ya know

What kind of lift do you have? Rubbing? Mods?
I do want a look like your but will be doing the toytec 3"

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

What kind of lift do you have? Rubbing? Mods?
I do want a look like your but will be doing the toytec 3"

16' TRD Off Road DCLB Inferno

No rubbing what so ever with my 265/75/18 and a 3" suspension lift

Reactions: WEX
Well, looking for the TRD wheels in off road or Sport. Any recommendations?
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456874597.717733.jpgthese are the wheels I had when I bought it. TRD bead lock style. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1456874696.219804.jpgI put these on couple years ago. Same as Texastacoma. FJ TRD trail team wheels. Google TRD wheels. Get a look at what's out there. Check eBay as well.

Both look great Demo Man.
I've been looking. I just don't know anything about some of the eBay vendors. Thanks again.
Like I said. Google TRD wheels. A lot of sites are other Toyota dealers around the U.S. I got mine for about $650. And that's all 4. Just look at their ratings on eBay.

Back