Looking to buy

UncleMcMicheals

I'm looking to buy a used Tacoma in the San Diego area. I'm looking at man different Tacoma's online and I'm trying to get something in the 20,000 - 30,000 miles range TRD. The average price is around 30,000 sometimes with the Navigation sometimes without it varies.

I'm just curious if anyone could share some of the prices in which they picked up their Tacoma and what I should be paying. Also, any other information I should know going into the buy. I'm a mustang owner all my life this is my first truck and I"m pumped.

For that kind of mileage, you'd be looking at 25-30k depending on the model year and packages. It's hard to budge on the price...the value doesn't depreciate like other trucks

^^^Yup. These trucks hold onto their value well. It's pretty much not worth buying slightly used since the price is almost as much as they are new.

08 and up trucks are good. 05 and some 06 had motor mount issues and 05 to 07 offroads had rear axle issues.

For that kind of mileage, you'd be looking at 25-30k depending on the model year and packages. It's hard to budge on the price...the value doesn't depreciate like other trucks

Roger that thank you. Thats exactly what I was wondering. I love these trucks I've been looking at them for months and I'm going to buy soon. I saw a 2010 with 189,000 miles and the dealer was asking for 15,000.

I know the TRD is awesome but what is the capability of the base model suspension?

Make sure the alarm system is in your deal, get a tonneau, and steps if you want them. All for 30K. Basic though no trd. Check out toyota of El Cajon. Saw a 2012 black lifted with 20k miles. Navigation trd. Pretty loaded for a little over $30k

No point on getting old model my friend. You'll pay the same price. Tacoma value doesn't go down too much. Don't get anything older than 2011 I believe which was when the new steering wheel was implemented, much nicer might I say.

Back