Votes: 0 0.0%

• 2014-17

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Thomas92joz

I recently graduated college and started my first career job. Over the past couple weeks I have researched pickups and developed a liking for Tacomas. Any help of advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I want to learn as much as i can before i make a purchase. Thank you in advance.

I recently graduated college and started my first career job. Over the past couple weeks I have researched pickups and developed a liking for Tacomas. Any help of advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I want to learn as much as i can before i make a purchase. Thank you in advance.
What’s your budget? That’s going to play the biggest factor in what you are going to be able to get. Congrats on the Graduation and the new career. Welcome to the forum.

What’s your budget? That’s going to play the biggest factor in what you are going to be able to get. Congrats on the Graduation and the new career. Welcome to the forum.
20, for the right truck i would say 25-27. In a year or two it would be 30 plus. Thank you, I'm happy to be here!

The other thing is what you’re wanting to do with the truck. Will you be taking it off-road? Do you need a long bed for work? Do you want luxuries? Heated seats, back up cam, nav? Do you want a double cab?
I’d get the 2018 or wait until the 2019 and get the Pro if you aren’t looking to modify anything but want all the features of a modern vehicle. If you are looking to modify I’d buy something between 2012-2015 or a 2017 off-road.

A big spike in complaints for 2009 was the factory radio misbehaving. I have an 09 and it's great. No issues at all

Back