Loud noises! !!!!!

matt_7408

Ok this might sound retarded but yesterday I had a long drive 600miles and half way thru the trip I started hearing this really loud ANNOYING noise when I would drive against the wind and the only thing I could think of was that it was comin from there does anyone have this problem

Windshield seal is crap. My truck has the same kazoo sound when I get a nice cross wind. One guy fixed it by shoving screen door mounting rubber into the gap in the seal. I also think there is a TSB for the noise.

We just got hit with 80 + mph straight line winds mine is safe and sound is this only a few that have this problem?

We just got hit with 80 + mph straight line winds mine is safe and sound is this only a few that have this problem?

No problems with mine so I'd say it effects only some Taco's. I'm guessing your getting the same storm I am, and have been on & off all day.

us_mw_4regradar_plus_usen.jpg

New Designed Fog Lamps

seen a lot of the new Tacos here with the completely redesigned fog lamps..more oblonged compared to the round ones found on the 06- 09 Tacos..not sure that i like them that much...prefer the round ones better :)

seen a lot of the new Tacos here with the completely redesigned fog lamps..more oblonged compared to the round ones found on the 06- 09 Tacos..not sure that i like them that much...prefer the round ones better :)

I wasnt a big fan of the new front end on the '12 and '13, but then i bought one and it grew on me. Now if i only had the time to build a satoshi for it. Maybe i'll just buy the grillcraft and save a lot of headaches.

How funny I just noticed that Doppler radar map I posted is linked to update constantly. :laughing:

Back