Lower Control Arm Bushings

sfstud2002

After install my leveling kit, the lower control arm bushing went bad. Any ideas on what could've caused it?????

Weird. You're sure that's lca bushings? Not ball joints or wheel bearings or something?

2006 TRD OR AC Tacoma

No bro its the brakes rotor get it resurface and you'll be fine it happens to me applying brake and mine jerks to the right I did some research....

Could be the brakes but could also be a number of other things. Would be nice if it was just the rotors though!

2006 TRD OR AC Tacoma

Apparently you guys don't understand. When all 4 wheels are off of the ground and I hit the brakes, both of my wheels toe in when in drive and toe out when in reverse.
So in essence, not the brakes. The steering wheel doesn't vibrate or pull to one side when applying the brakes easy.

Apparently you guys don't understand. When all 4 wheels are off of the ground and I hit the brakes, both of my wheels toe in when in drive and toe out when in reverse.
So in essence, not the brakes. The steering wheel doesn't vibrate or pull to one side when applying the brakes easy.
If its doing that when jacked up your bushing have to be f****d if replace em abd call it a day

Has anyone replaced the stock bushings for aftermarket. Thinking of going with the white line poly bushings. Seeing if anyone has advise

Back