Max tire stock

Matt91

What is the biggest tires I can put on a stock 2011 tacoma with 17s. Not street tire im tring to look at 33 or 35s something like that

My overall goal is to have her setting on 35s with no running but also minumum gap between wheel well and tire. So I've been looking at maybe 4 or 6 inch lift but I'm not sure which would go better

My overall goal is to have her setting on 35s with no running but also minumum gap between wheel well and tire. So I've been looking at maybe 4 or 6 inch lift but I'm not sure which would go better
With 6" you'll be able to run 35s no prob

Yes the 265/70-17 is it! If you try the 285/70-17 with factory suspension you'll hit and rub the body mount bad when the wheels are turned even a small amount! Even doing an aggressive body mount chop won't help. 3" front lift with diff drop kit. Simple in the rear if you've got the money OME rear spring pack. 2 2/12" to 2 3/4" depending on what site you read with longer rear shocks.

Yes the 265/70-17 is it! If you try the 285/70-17 with factory suspension you'll hit and rub the body mount bad when the wheels are turned even a small amount! Even doing an aggressive body mount chop won't help. 3" front lift with diff drop kit. Simple in the rear if you've got the money OME rear spring pack. 2 2/12" to 2 3/4" depending on what site you read with longer rear shocks.

I have a 2014 pre runner and is 265/70-17 the biggest I can go with no lift or trim or rub ???

Back