MBRP Exhaust.

Discussion in '2005 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma' started by PacoTheTaco, Dec 14, 2016.

1. PacoTheTaco

PacoTheTaco Well-Known Member

I wanted to know if anyone has got the MBRP exhaust for their Tacoma? And what you guys think of it. I'm thinking about getting the performance series for my 2007 Tacoma but I'm having a hard time deciding.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Mjp2

Mjp2 Well-Known Member

unless force fed, ur just fine having the muffler of your choice welded onto stock tubes............ stock is 2.5 or damn near close and mandrel bent.
    Use saved money to buy other mods.

Csilver3 and Spanishfly71 like this.
  4. gnfreak

gnfreak New Member

put a mbrp cat back on last November. its a little loud but lots better than the rotted out stock muffler. looks nice!

5. OP
    PacoTheTaco

PacoTheTaco Well-Known Member

I decided to go with the MBRP dual and it sounds great ! ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1486719851.285757.jpg

Bogunn likes this.
  6. SCH

SCH New Member

That's what I've been looking at. Do you have a sound clip for that exhaust? Looks great also!