Media malfunction

TMartin

So I have a 2019 OR and a funny thing happened today. Twice. I’ll be listening to the radio, hear a beep, it will spit my cd out, and everything freezes. Can’t power the radio off, change channels, the whole touch screen is dead to the touch. The radio continues to play. Bizarre?

So I have a 2019 OR and a funny thing happened today. Twice. I’ll be listening to the radio, hear a beep, it will spit my cd out, and everything freezes. Can’t power the radio off, change channels, the whole touch screen is dead to the touch. The radio continues to play. Bizarre?

That is odd.
Try to hard reset the head unit by holding the power button down until it restarts.
I’ve had the regular Entune and premium. And they both act screwy sometimes. The premium seems to be worse. Especially when it gets over loaded like with a text, call, music, navigation etc

Thanks, I’ll try that. My dads ‘17 has a wiring harness issue with his dash lights and speed so I hope this isn’t going to be a crazy flood of electrical troubleshooting at the dealer

Back