Mid Travel nightmare! and the blue trail behemoth!

MGMTacoLover

Well heres my build thread for not one but two Toyota off road beasts! Mine is a 2013 Toyota Tacoma in MGM! The other build is a 2014 Toyota 4Runner in NBM which is my dads rig. I'm building mine up as I have had it for a year and my dad picked up his 4Runner on Friday.

Well I'm going to go mid travel right now since my truck is my daily drive but in a few years Lt is definitely something I am considering.

My truck ia my DD. I was scared of having LT on it because of the fact that I drive it to work but honestly it isn't bad. My 2 inch over kit is on the mild side of LT and it will be fine on the street.

Last edited:
My truck ia my DD. I was scared of having LT on it because of the fact that I drive it to work but honestly it isn't bad. My 2 inch over kit is on the mild side of LT and it will be fine on the street.

Well I live in an area where LT is pointless lol but mid travel is what I want so I'll stick with it. Besides I live about 100 miles from the desert so mid travel will do me just fine.

Thanks and I know I will want to go LT but I am a college student on a budget lol so I'm going for mid travel right now.

How about not doing anything if you are on a budget unless you really need it? Lowering my tire pressure made more of a difference than MT did when wheeling. Sure my shocks don't get as hot but ride is about the same. I have more confidence to go a bit faster but nothing crazy.

How about not doing anything if you are on a budget unless you really need it? Lowering my tire pressure made more of a difference than MT did when wheeling. Sure my shocks don't get as hot but ride is about the same. I have more confidence to go a bit faster but nothing crazy.

I am deciding to not go crazy with my suspension im just going to get icon stage 1 and call it good for now.

Back