Moon roof

I just picked up a 2018 TRD sport with tech package only. The only extra i would have liked is the heated seats but would need the premium package. Another $1800. I debated it for a while bit decided it wasnt worth it. Didnt care much for the dual climate zone. And as for the sunroof, ive had one on my last 4 cars (16 years) maybe opened it 20 times..

I’ve got the premium package, I turn my heated seats on open my sunroof and star gaze :D

No premium package for me. I just freeze till the truck warms up. [emoji20] Especially if I forget to turn the heat up before I get out with the remote starter.

The heated seats are nice. I’ve had them in my last 4 vehicles and use them all the time. The Tacoma 3rd gen ones get warm fast which is nice.

I have 2016 TRD Sport with Premium/Tech package. Wanted the sunroof but I'm too tall and my heat would touch. Access cab does not have sunroof with Prem/Tech so that's what I got. No regrets.

I have 2016 TRD Sport with Premium/Tech package. Wanted the sunroof but I'm too tall and my heat would touch. Access cab does not have sunroof with Prem/Tech so that's what I got. No regrets.
It’s amazing how many times I hear this same thing. Sucks for tall folks who want the DC and premium package. It would be nice if you could get that with or without the sunroof.

Back