Motorkote anyone?

Mattnatti

TEQ HED
I have been listening to the Americas trucking network on radio for years and the over the road truck drivers swear by this stuff.

https://www.motorkote.com/

Hyper lubricant that can be used in diesel, gas engines, transmissions, diffs, transfer cases etc.

I have been running it in my Land Cruiser since I bought it. And I did see a small but noticeable difference in gas mileage and a real difference in cold start up's.

I know there are many additives out there but America moves by truck and if they like it it must be good.

I don't run it in the Tacoma yet but will eventually.

I am not affiliated with them but just thought I would share. When I say a small difference in mileage in the Land Cruiser it is about 1-2 miles per gallon. Of course anything help in it as it weighs 6k#'s and has 214,xxx miles on it.

It is available in just about all truck stops and walmart also. It is cheaper at wallyworld.

My buddy just mentioned it this morning. I'm gonna have to pick some up. I'm curious about how well it works in the tranny. Or the diffs/transfer case. I imagine it couldn't hurt.

Back