Mouse problems

Cape taco

Has anyone had the mouse nest down in the blocks valley ? My neighbor has a new off road and was driving down the road and it died brought it to dealer and they found mice had chewed some wires down in the center of motor and it cost a 1000 k to fix and Toyota said not covered under warranty , there is a class action suit against Toyota ? He said the trucks were built. and stored in a field in California ., Anaheim maybe ? It happened to hundreds of them. Weird ? wtf step up Toyota

Yep I went to check the air filter in our Camry yesterday and it was full of insulation & dog food. . Yep.. Dog food. At least when I checked the Tacoma it only had about 5 pieces of dog food. I'm gonna kill every last one of them sons a bitchez.. [emoji16]

No this was in the valley of the engine block ! They took the plastic cover off the motor in with a flash light look down the center of if and there is wires there .there was a nest and chewed wires ill see if I can get pictures from him he has a 2017 .taco off road . not cabin dwellers .

No this was in the valley of the engine block ! They took the plastic cover off the motor in with a flash light look down the center of if and there is wires there .there was a nest and chewed wires ill see if I can get pictures from him he has a 2017 .taco off road . not cabin dwellers .
Try use spicy seasonings and hot oils, pepper, peppermint, cayenne pepper, teatree things that will detour them from wanting to hang out.
I had a raccoon issue on my property and I took course ground pepper by the pounds and dumped it all along my property line and around the trees they liked to climb. When there little wet paws step in the pepper it sticks to them, they clean them with their tongue and get a taste of hotness. Needless to say I haven’t seen a raccon on my property since.

Try use spicy seasonings and hot oils, pepper, peppermint, cayenne pepper, teatree things that will detour them from wanting to hang out.
I had a raccoon issue on my property and I took course ground pepper by the pounds and dumped it all along my property line and around the trees they liked to climb. When there little wet paws step in the pepper it sticks to them, they clean them with their tongue and get a taste of hotness. Needless to say I haven’t seen a raccon on my property since.

.17 HMR. Problem solved.

.17 HMR. Problem solved.
Thought about that. I was also going to trap them fill my garbage can up with water put the trap in and close the lid for a few minutes. But... Not a big fan of killing things I’m not going to eat unless it’s in self defense. Didn’t feel threatened by them and definitely wasn’t going to eat them. It worked out better for them.

Thought about that. I was also going to trap them fill my garbage can up with water put the trap in and close the lid for a few minutes. But... Not a big fan of killing things I’m not going to eat unless it’s in self defense. Didn’t feel threatened by them and deffently wasn’t going to eat them. It worked out better for them.

You’ve got a big heart. ASPCA and PETA thank you.
I don’t kill things I’m not going to eat either unless it’s a common pest that I can’t get rid of otherwise.

You’ve got a big heart. ASPCA and PETA thank you.
I don’t kill things I’m not going to eat either unless it’s a common pest that I can’t get rid of otherwise.
Oh believe me if they didn’t leave things would have got ugly. I’m glad they figure out they weren’t welcome.

Hope no other damage the mice had done to your accessories. The damage that Mice can create is not going to prevent you from an infestation but it will help prevent even more damages. Electric wires are one of the most favorite things rodents like to nip on, which may lead into damages of wires. To get rid of such damages the only solution is to contact professional exterminator like rodent exterminator NYC and to have a permanant solution on this rodent problem.

Back