Mud flaps?

CPthree

I HAVE to get some mud flaps. I have a gravel driveway and have had rocks slinging up and hitting my truck when I get on the main road. That sound makes my skin crawl every time it happens.

Thinking about getting factory front and rear mud flaps- $85 and no drilling required. Any other suggestions? I looked at weathertech but honestly I think I like the appearance of the factory flaps better.

I HAVE to get some mud flaps. I have a gravel driveway and have had rocks slinging up and hitting my truck when I get on the main road. That sound makes my skin crawl every time it happens.

Thinking about getting factory front and rear mud flaps- $85 and no drilling required. Any other suggestions? I looked at weathertech but honestly I think I like the appearance of the factory flaps better.
What are mud flaps? Oh those things I took off and they sit in my shed. I remember those. Dog ears is what they look like. Lol.

What are mud flaps? Oh those things I took off and they sit in my shed. I remember those. Dog ears is what they look like. Lol.

Agreed. Not crazy about the look of mud flaps. But dang I hate hearing those rocks hit the truck.

I put my Toyota flaps on in about 30 minutes, and i'm not mechanically inclined at all (also did the side steps.)

You'll really love the look of them after they get worn in. I've seen them flap against the underside of the cab and tailgate on other Tacos. Must be some aerodynamic feature... Maybe the '16 flaps are finally made out of something other than Snoopy's ears

Last edited:
Back