Multi-information display programming

Harrah1

Does anyone know the step-by-step instructions on how to program the display as follows. I want my display to show, digital speedometer, road name and speed limit on my primary display. I had it that way before I had my truck serviced and now it's gone. The speed limit icon and road name are currently on my compass. Don't need that, I know where I'm going. The Toyota reps at the dealership can't get it back the way it was either.
Any wizards out there?
Thanks

Just out of curiosity, did my question make it to the forum? I understand no one knowing how to answer my question but want to make sure I posted it correctly.
Thanks
EH

Just out of curiosity, did my question make it to the forum? I understand no one knowing how to answer my question but want to make sure I posted it correctly.
Thanks
EH
Yes it posted. What year is your truck?

If I'm understanding you right you want the small display in the middle next to the gauges to display that information. Not the 7" entune.

Lots of options to choose from use the left <-> right arrows to go to the category you want and the up/down arrows to go to other options within each category.

Yeah, I've tried all sorts of settings but must have gotten lucky when I got digital MPH, speed limit and road name. The dealership can't get it back to that.

The closest they could get was compass, speed limit and road name. I'll. Keep screwing with it until I figure it out...and then write it down. As soon as I take it back for service it's gone. Thanks man!

Yeah, I've tried all sorts of settings but must have gotten lucky when I got digital MPH, speed limit and road name. The dealership can't get it back to that.
Did you have the navagaion on at the time it was displaying all that. Mine will display like that when I'm using my navagation system and have it in the compass setting.

I have a 17 and it will only show the road name and speed limit with the compass.
If there is a way to change it with the digital speedometer that’d be awesome.

As much as I have tried, I don't think it's an option. I thought it was set before but I guess not. I must have had it on compass and was really looking at the analog MPH. Anyway, it would be a feature setting. Thanks for the feedback!

Back