My first taco

Just bought my first taco this last weekend and I absolutely love it. I have a 2001 4cyl 5speed red xtra cab with 60k miles that is completely stock other than the tires. I plan on doing some mods as far as a lift kit, rims and puting some 32s on. Not sure where I'm going to start first. Also just got a quote for a camper shell. Any advice would be appreciated in what would be the best as far as quality. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1382014204.536280.jpgImageUploadedByTaco Forum1382014245.087203.jpg

Thanks. I'm from Texas but just recently got stationed in Virginia. Looking to join some sort of off road club. Heading to the Appalachians this weekend

Nice lookin 1st gen. I see you properly initiated it to it's natural habitat.
shappy_thumb-up_100-104.gif

Congrats man good truck mines a 2002 with 195 thousand miles on it not a problem they will run forever

Yep, 5 speed SR5! But I really wanted that Red color.:wallbash:. Either way I hope this truck lasts me the next 10 years with minimal problems.

I paid $13.750 for it. I think it was a fair price, but then I had to have it shipped from Florida so now I'm in well over $14.000. I have been looking for a clean Taco for the last couple years so when I found it, I had to have it. how about you?

Back