My First Yota

Chris Bulaski

I’ve wanted a Tacoma back in the early 2000’s when I was 18 I’m 31 and I finally have one. I spent a lot of time in the dealerships and they all didn’t turn out. I found this 2015 DCSB TRD Sport with 35k miles on it. It was private party I found on OfferUp. He was asking $25,500 I immediately offered him $23,500 he said yes. I ran to the bank got a loan and the final price we came to was $22,850.My buddy works at a Toyota dealership in Maryland and I gave him the VIN and everything checked out! I’m totally stoked and cant wait to get 200,000 plus miles on it. What do you guys think did I get a good deal??

So true! She just wins and warms our hearts!
(hugs) y'all are just a great group of fellas! thanks for letting me be apart of your conversations, even tho im a gal. this forum is a perfect place to unwind, laugh, and learn some interesting things. i really appreciate everyone!

We're so lucky Tooter, that you adopted us en masse! It's quite a crew! :) Having a classy, kind, funny gal, who seamlessly blends into the extended Forum family, makes it all the more special... not to mention, the added touch of class :)

(hugs) y'all are just a great group of fellas! thanks for letting me be apart of your conversations, even tho im a gal. this forum is a perfect place to unwind, laugh, and learn some interesting things. i really appreciate everyone!

To be honest, for the first while I thought you were a guy lol.

Then one day i was reading and oh snap he is a she...a very cool she.
You're a huge part of the forum IMHO.

I’ve wanted a Tacoma back in the early 2000’s when I was 18 I’m 31 and I finally have one. I spent a lot of time in the dealerships and they all didn’t turn out. I found this 2015 DCSB TRD Sport with 35k miles on it. It was private party I found on OfferUp. He was asking $25,500 I immediately offered him $23,500 he said yes. I ran to the bank got a loan and the final price we came to was $22,850.My buddy works at a Toyota dealership in Maryland and I gave him the VIN and everything checked out! I’m totally stoked and cant wait to get 200,000 plus miles on it. What do you guys think did I get a good deal??
soooo guys, how do we get Mr. Bulaski's thread back on course? haha! Chris, some of us like to hijack threads once in a while, but its all good! we look forward to seeing pics and updates of your Yotaventures! :D

Back