My new 2012 Tacoma

Sounds like it’s not snow rated but it’s the anti chip and wear. Looks like good for off-road but not in snow.
Definitely need one rated for snow. Like I said, this will be mostly driven on road and we do get a good amount of snow on occasion.
Probably do mud-terrains in the warmer months. I had BFG's on a previous truck and no complaints from me.

Singing the papers and picking the truck up tomorrow.
Looking online at lift kits. Does anybody make 3" rear leafs? I don't want add-a-leafs because the leaf springs on the truck don't look too good.
I want to measure to the bottom of the fender at all 4 wheels before I do anything. Do the 4cyl trucks have the Tacoma lean?

Singing the papers and picking the truck up tomorrow.
Looking online at lift kits. Does anybody make 3" rear leafs? I don't want add-a-leafs because the leaf springs on the truck don't look too good.
I want to measure to the bottom of the fender at all 4 wheels before I do anything. Do the 4cyl trucks have the Tacoma lean?
Dakar’s give you about 2.5”

I'm on all-pro's website now looking and they have 3".
One thing I will need are upper control arms.
Friend at work has an 06 4-Runner and did a 2.5" lift with the new arms and says it drives nice, has more articulation and better for doing an alignment. He got them from Total Chaos.

Last edited:
Friend at work has an 06 4-Runner and did a 2.5" lift with the new arms and says it drives nice, has more articulation and better for doing an alignment. He got them from Total Chaos.
TC make good UCA

Total Chaos and OME Dakars are a great choice! 20181019_164608.jpeg20181019_164530.jpeg

Allpro left a **** ton of Toyota owners in the dark recently...i say **** them.

They lost vendor status on Tacoma world even.... Iirc they merged with trailgear, which is known for cheap bumpers and sliders.... Cheap quality.

Stick with ome dakars

Back