My taco

taco John

Since I've never posted a pic of my taco on this Fourm people have questioned that I even have one.... Well here ya go. This was my last trip in octilllo. I know I look like major fag with my bandana but all my friends had them on haha. I also don't post pics of my truck becuase its stock and I hate it stock, I have a 4 in lift kit and new halo led head lamps waiting to be installed. Only thing I have left to save up for are some nice method wheels and some bfg muds. Once that happens I'll be posting more.ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1469069228.502566.jpg

If it's a Cummins the engine is superior but nothing else lol
Pfftt put a TRD supercharger on that taco and it'll be way better than the Cummings. Not that it isn't in the first place aha. Btw I notice you have an ARB bumper did it cause any sag when you put it on?

Pfftt put a TRD supercharger on that taco and it'll be way better than the Cummings. Not that it isn't in the first place aha. Btw I notice you have an ARB bumper did it cause any sag when you put it on?
Yes. noticeably too, but the shell balances it out

Since I've never posted a pic of my taco on this Fourm people have questioned that I even have one.... Well here ya go. This was my last trip in octilllo. I know I look like major fag with my bandana but all my friends had them on haha. I also don't post pics of my truck becuase its stock and I hate it stock, I have a 4 in lift kit and new halo led head lamps waiting to be installed. Only thing I have left to save up for are some nice method wheels and some bfg muds. Once that happens I'll be posting more.View attachment 9568

I wouldn't mind a little sag anyways, plus I'm gonna get bilstien 5100's for the front so I'll level it

Im cornfused..... which lift are u going with, 4" or 5100s?

Brian Mauck logic?
Nah it's just him being a smart ass, it's ok some people just think their tuff behind a keyboard, but to answer your question I have the 4 in lift, but if it sags (which I'm told it will) then I'll add 5100's to level It out.

Nah it's just him being a smart ass, it's ok some people just think their tuff behind a keyboard, but to answer your question I have the 4 in lift, but if it sags (which I'm told it will) then I'll add 5100's to level It out.
Db lift or spindles?

And again you make no sense. Being "tough" would mean I'm threatening you in some way but I haven't. I asked a question you couldn't answer and I'm the asshole. I just laugh at such tomfoolery.
Well let's see bud. You took the time to find my other post, which was unrelated to the argument you tried to start. So basically your being an asshole by mocking me on my own post. I don't care what points your making, but put you attitude in check and stop being a child.

Back