(Napa CA) TRD Off-Road. 2019. Overland Build. Manual. 4D 5ft. 40k miles. $44k obo

This Tacoma is a dream for road-tripping the country, off roading, camping and any other adventures you can think of I have absolutely loved having it. The truck has the towing package as well as the factory black out kit (the lettering and the exhaust tip is black). The truck comes with KO2 tires with 15k miles on them. 2” lift and spacers. 2022 Prinsu roof rack. 2022 Morimoto LED headlights. Maggiolina roof tent ($4k) and camper shell ($4k). Recovery boards. Hood wind deflector. All included in the price. The truck has 40,117 miles. Regular oil changes and 0 accidents/repairs. All the towing hookups as well as rear differential lockers. Come check it out for yourself. (707)363131070537508651__7BD6FD15-416A-4850-B939-528000AEA69B.jpegIMG_7489.jpegIMG_7506.jpegIMG_3650.jpegIMG_6050.jpegIMG_2938.jpegIMG_7500.png

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpeg
    IMG_4380.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It's a nice truck, but at that price, you'll need to find that special someone that's willing to pay for a vehicle with all those mods. The reality of it all, its likely a $34k truck at best.

This Tacoma is a dream for road-tripping the country, off roading, camping and any other adventures you can think of I have absolutely loved having it. The truck has the towing package as well as the factory black out kit (the lettering and the exhaust tip is black). The truck comes with KO2 tires with 15k miles on them. 2” lift and spacers. 2022 Prinsu roof rack. 2022 Morimoto LED headlights. Maggiolina roof tent ($4k) and camper shell ($4k). Recovery boards. Hood wind deflector. All included in the price. The truck has 40,117 miles. Regular oil changes and 0 accidents/repairs. All the towing hookups as well as rear differential lockers. Come check it out for yourself. (707)3631310View attachment 39951View attachment 39952View attachment 39953View attachment 39961View attachment 39958View attachment 39957View attachment 39954
It is a beautiful Taco. Why ya selling ? ? ?

What does NADA or KBB place the "Good" value at???? Take that number, ask 5K less.

All those mods are nice for YOU. Probably not much value add for the next buyer. The next buyer will likely need to remove all the whizbangs so he can restore the tuck's usefulness.

Last point. That asking price puts you in direct competition with new rides. At $44k, a new ride has more appeal.

Good Luck on your sale.

Thanks for your reply! im looking for that someone special who will appreciate the work that’s why I’m here on a tacoma forum.
It's a nice truck, but at that price, you'll need to find that special someone that's willing to pay for a vehicle with all those mods. The reality of it all, its likely a $34k truck at best.

Hey thank you for your reply! I’m selling it because I just started grad school full time for marine biology and I can no longer afford the car payments :/ I wish I didn’t have to sell it but that’s how life goes. I’m planning on buying another when I finish school.
It is a beautiful Taco. Why ya selling ? ? ?

What does NADA or KBB place the "Good" value at???? Take that number, ask 5K less.

All those mods are nice for YOU. Probably not much value add for the next buyer. The next buyer will likely need to remove all the whizbangs so he can restore the tuck's usefulness.

Last point. That asking price puts you in direct competition with new rides. At $44k, a new ride has more appeal.

Good Luck on your sale.
The KBB is around 37. I’m not looking for a buyer that wants a normal truck I’m looking for someone who wants to have a truck for camping, road tripping, offroading and other adventures. I’ve put over $15k into the truck so at the price I’m asking it is still a good price For what they are getting. The truck is in fantastic condition and with only 40k miles it’s pretty much new. I’m open to offers as well. I know it’s going to take longer to sell because it needs the right home but I’m hopeful :)

The KBB is around 37. I’m not looking for a buyer that wants a normal truck I’m looking for someone who wants to have a truck for camping, road tripping, offroading and other adventures. I’ve put over $15k into the truck so at the price I’m asking it is still a good price For what they are getting. The truck is in fantastic condition and with only 40k miles it’s pretty much new. I’m open to offers as well. I know it’s going to take longer to sell because it needs the right home but I’m hopeful :)
Hey I wish you success in selling that truck, but selling it with all that stuff is going to take a bunch of time at that asking price possibly you don't have. Trust me, I've been that route with past toyota 4wds I outfitted for out in the bush. You'll never get close to what your total investment was, if at all. You count your loss's, and move on. It's just like buying a new truck loaded with factory options vs buying a base model, and then loading it full of mods similar to the truck that came factory loaded. The modded base model will still only be worth a base model.

Hey I wish you success in selling that truck, but selling it with all that stuff is going to take a bunch of time at that asking price possibly you don't have. Trust me, I've been that route with past toyota 4wds I outfitted for out in the bush. You'll never get close to what your total investment was, if at all. You count your loss's, and move on. It's just like buying a new truck loaded with factory options vs buying a base model, and then loading it full of mods similar to the truck that came factory loaded. The modded base model will still only be worth a base model.
Thanks for your well wishes i appreciate that! I am motivated to sell and you’re right about not having a bunch of time but the post is new. I am up for considering offers which is why I put obo. The post hasn’t been up long and hopefully I’ll get some people who show interest. The shell is like brand new and painted to color match the truck perfectly so even without all the extra upgrades I think that does add something. I appreciate the people who have already left some comments

This Tacoma is a dream for road-tripping the country, off roading, camping and any other adventures you can think of I have absolutely loved having it. The truck has the towing package as well as the factory black out kit (the lettering and the exhaust tip is black). The truck comes with KO2 tires with 15k miles on them. 2” lift and spacers. 2022 Prinsu roof rack. 2022 Morimoto LED headlights. Maggiolina roof tent ($4k) and camper shell ($4k). Recovery boards. Hood wind deflector. All included in the price. The truck has 40,117 miles. Regular oil changes and 0 accidents/repairs. All the towing hookups as well as rear differential lockers. Come check it out for yourself. (707)3631310View attachment 39951View attachment 39952View attachment 39953View attachment 39985View attachment 39958View attachment 39957View attachment 39954
IMG_7505.jpeg

Here it is with the tent popped up. I’ve put led lights inside and you can sit up fully without hitting your head. I’ve slept three people inside here. Very spacious for 1 or 2 people.IMG_2988.jpeg

Back