Navigation question

tacomalimited

2018 dcsb mgm limited 4x4
Does anyone know on a 3rd generation Tacoma,if you can set the navigation system to tell you your arrival time, is there a setting I need to activate?

A 2nd gen leaves a gas station travelling at 30 mph. A 3rd gen leaves 1 hours later travelling at 50 mph. At what time will the 3rd gen overtake the 2nd gen ?

My display flashes from bright to less bright at times,even if my headlights stay on. The owner's manual says there's 3 options under apps>setup>>display. I only see 2 options 1) general 2) camera. According to the owner's manual, there should be a 3rd option for "Day mode" I don't see that option, not sure it would correct my issue anyway.

My display flashes from bright to less bright at times,even if my headlights stay on. The owner's manual says there's 3 options under apps>setup>>display. I only see 2 options 1) general 2) camera. According to the owner's manual, there should be a 3rd option for "Day mode" I don't see that option, not sure it would correct my issue anyway.

Refer to my post in the other thread about this. Day Mode simply brightens the screen to daylight brightness at night when the lights are on. This is dangerous, hence the reason it’s not really ever done.
The main time it is useful is if you’re in a dusky area where the lights have to be on but it’s still to bright for the display to be seen.

I don't have a day mode option. I'm not sure that would resolve my issue anyway. Does your screen ever go from bright to a little less bright and back again in the daytime? I haven't really noticed it doing it at night, but I just got the truck and haven't driven at night too often yet

I don't have a day mode option. I'm not sure that would resolve my issue anyway. Does your screen ever go from bright to a little less bright and back again in the daytime? I haven't really noticed it doing it at night, but I just got the truck and haven't driven at night too often yet

Yes it does have an option.
No I’ve never had my truck do that.

if you can set the navigation system to tell you your arrival time, is there a setting I need to activate?

I've noticed a pronounced shift into sarcasm on this site. Shame on all of you.

Make sure the map is in full screen. Smiles to destination and happy hour will be along the bottom.

Mine shows the estimated time and mileage left in the navigation screen. At the bottom. I’ve never made any adjustments.

If there was a need to adjust the settings simply go to settings, navigation, etc.

You’ll see sir, that I answered the question appropriately before shifting to sarcasm.
Shame on you for jumping to conclusions, Mr. jdr18 (I added the numbers in your username together so it would be easier). Lol

I've noticed a pronounced shift into sarcasm on this site. Shame on all of you.

Make sure the map is in full screen. Smiles to destination and happy hour will be along the bottom.

A 2nd gen leaves a gas station travelling at 30 mph. A 3rd gen leaves 1 hours later travelling at 50 mph. At what time will the 3rd gen overtake the 2nd gen ?
Never... Because a turd gen could never catch a 2nd gen.[emoji23] .... Sorry I had 2... Man that was a bad joke.. [emoji848] ..

Back