need a little help

donvido47

I'm new. So I apologize for that first. I need help. My U-Joints went out in my '02. No big deal. Easy enough to replace. Until I found out that I have a double cardan. Annnnnnd they can't be rebuilt. I've been looking all over for a replacement drive shaft. I have only found 2 online. And working in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, I can't just order one from the parts store. Does anyone have a specific site they trust?

Maybe Autoanything.com or Rockauto.com. I would think they would have what you need. Hope that helps

rockauto.com is a good site. they have discount codes too. not for much, but it's something.

I'm new. So I apologize for that first. I need help. My U-Joints went out in my '02. No big deal. Easy enough to replace. Until I found out that I have a double cardan. Annnnnnd they can't be rebuilt. I've been looking all over for a replacement drive shaft. I have only found 2 online. And working in the middle of nowhere North Dakota, I can't just order one from the parts store. Does anyone have a specific site they trust?

You should be able to change out the dbl cardan joints with greasable ones, on the older dbl cardan you'd need to replace the shaft, not so with these, my 2000 has zirks on them. Dont give up & buy a shaft yet

Back