Need help with getting lift and tires.

I dont know.

torque convertor issue?
carrier bearing issue?
did u lift without dropping the CARRIER BEARING?
trans fluid full?

does it in 2wd and 4wd?

I am not sure to answer your questions. I had my local mechanic install it and a local tire place put rims and tires on. The only thing I know of per your questions is, yes the trans fluid is full....

I am not sure to answer your questions. I had my local mechanic install it and a local tire place put rims and tires on. The only thing I know of per your questions is, yes the trans fluid is full....
auto or manual?
2 or 4wd?

did you buy a carrier bearing drop kit, or axle shims?

auto or manual?
2 or 4wd?

did you buy a carrier bearing drop kit, or axle shims?

It is an auto, 4wd. No I didn’t buy either. I just figured that since it was a “complete lift kit”, that I didn’t need anything additional... HELP...

It is an auto, 4wd. No I didn’t buy either. I just figured that since it was a “complete lift kit”, that I didn’t need anything additional... HELP...

you realize our 5spd auto transmission is EASY to check incorrectly right?

are your U bolts tightened to 75-85ft lbs?

who checked the trans fluid level?

what year truck?

you realize our 5spd auto transmission is EASY to check incorrectly right?

are your U bolts tightened to 75-85ft lbs?

who checked the trans fluid level?

what year truck?

I’ll find out about my u bolts, not sure as I am horrible about car part and had it installed for me. I just took it in about a couple weeks ago to the dealer for its 35k check. I assumed they checked that... it’s a 2014 Ext cab trd 4x4.

I’ll find out about my u bolts, not sure as I am horrible about car part and had it installed for me. I just took it in about a couple weeks ago to the dealer for its 35k check. I assumed they checked that... it’s a 2014 Ext cab trd 4x4.
assuming isnt good.
IIRC 2012+ had a flash for transmission issues.

the dealership most likely wont touch the transmission on a 36k checkup, they have to wait for the trans to cool down, then warm up slowly, and do the procedure. It aint a dipstick.

we also ASSUMED toyota checked the transmission before putting the trucks on a lot............ many owners have had delivery with low trans fluid and LOOSE u bolts.

SHIIIT. I bought it used with no track record in 2015 with 20k on it. It was riding perfect until I modified it with the lift tires and rims. Would have definitely noticed the vibration before all this. What do I do!!????????

SHIIIT. I bought it used with no track record in 2015 with 20k on it. It was riding perfect until I modified it with the lift tires and rims. Would have definitely noticed the vibration before all this. What do I do!!????????

I this whole time thought it was because this diff dropper add on????? Wtf!!!

Lifting could have exacerbated an existing condition

Back