Need help with Leveling kits and tire sizes

Novs321

I'm looking to get a leveling kit and tires for my stock 2012 Toyota Tacoma. I would like to keep the wheels stock and just get bigger tires and also remove mud flaps. I'm ready for new tires and just wanted to make my tacoma look a little bit sharper. What is the best setup leveling and tire wise without any rubbing?

I'm looking to get a leveling kit and tires for my stock 2012 Toyota Tacoma. I would like to keep the wheels stock and just get bigger tires and also remove mud flaps. I'm ready for new tires and just wanted to make my tacoma look a little bit sharper. What is the best setup leveling and tire wise without any rubbing?

I cant reccomend a spacer kit (leveling kits are just spacerlifts). The ride will suffer. I spose the lesser evil is a bilstein 5100 up front, but even those can get harsh if lifting past 1.75".

Ideally a proper hieght lifting spring/coil mounted to a bilstein 5100 (shock itself set at zero lift) will work better. Look into toytec/eibach, or ome and figure the height u want and buy proper coil.
If u want the rear raised at all i suggest a progressive add a leaf and bilstein 5100 shocks in the rear.

That said, if your stuck on a spacer lift for some reason, those are all the same i think... no matter the name, a spacer and blocks are spacers and blocks i believe.

Bilstein 5100’s in front set at 0.75” and 265/75/16 or 265/70/17 depending on Your stock wheels. This will take the rake out and add 1” of tire height from sock and not rub.

Back