Need Help with POWER

QUOTE="silverpataco, post: 34350, member: 2858"]Show me dyno results or whatever you'll claim that proves this! People talk all kinds of bullshit on here and really no nothing! I only post what I've actually done and products I've used that's it.[/QUOTE]
Tacomaworld.com has the dyno floating around. An open intake uses hot air and will lose HP. It's a k&n air CHARGER not cold air intake. There is a difference. A sealed intake Or one in front of the radiator will gain some power, but not too much. And open intake in the engine bay will sound nice but lose power.... And if you want action, come race my truck when you buy a k&n and find out

Oh come on if I wanted to race you this would do it then pull you backwards for a few miles!ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1439763174.606747.jpg
My duramax would do it easily !ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1439763319.179783.jpg
Just gets air up the fender like the factory box. I'm sure in from the engine compartment that's warmer than the outside air coming up the fender does mix into the filter! Still whatever amazing air intake your using ****ing rules your world! The ****ing dyno would show use differences period! Show me pics of your Amazing Taco.

Oh come on if I wanted to race you this would do it then pull you backwards for a few miles!View attachment 6479
My duramax would do it easily !View attachment 6480
Just gets air up the fender like the factory box. I'm sure in from the engine compartment that's warmer than the outside air coming up the fender does mix into the filter! Still whatever amazing air intake your using ****ing rules your world! The ****ing dyno would show use differences period! Show me pics of your Amazing Taco.
Come race your Tacoma vs mine.... Pink slips...

I don't know why your butt hurt. It's a simple fact. I don't even have that great of an intake. The best is URD because it in front of the radiator, but I didn't wanna go through that hassle.

Ya right , mines an 07 no supercharged motor! Just that K&N 63
I am N/A I just follow the advice from XR-underground.com for how to get power. If you REALLY want to know what works I suggest you go on there.... They have rigs that would give your duramax a good run. My truck is BARELY faster than stock. But XRU is all about power. They even have dynos from NA motors with mods

I like taking it on the beach with my kids fishing and wheeling in PA mountains once in a while. Going to Tenn for Appalachian Toyota Round Up. I'd buy a new one if I wanted to SC it and race it.

I like taking it on the beach with my kids fishing and wheeling in PA mountains once in a while. Going to Tenn for Appalachian Toyota Round Up. I'd buy a new one if I wanted to SC it and race it.
Tenn here we come. I right there with ya brotha.

I speed like crazy to go fishing.... Maybe a s/c would get you to the fishing hole faster! LOL!!!!!

I am N/A I just follow the advice from XR-underground.com for how to get power. If you REALLY want to know what works I suggest you go on there.... They have rigs that would give your duramax a good run. My truck is BARELY faster than stock. But XRU is all about power. They even have dynos from NA motors with mods
A lot of them are running anything but stock. S/C's, full exhaust from front to back, FMS(fuel management systems), changed the fuel curve etc. some of them have spent more then we paid for our trucks. As for CAI. It's what ever you like and feel gives you that extra edge. In your mind of course. Dyno shows proof but the CAI won't give you significant gains. Better response and couple extra HP.

A lot of them are running anything but stock. S/C's, full exhaust from front to back, FMS(fuel management systems), changed the fuel curve etc. some of them have spent more then we paid for our trucks. As for CAI. It's what ever you like and feel gives you that extra edge. In your mind of course. Dyno shows proof but the CAI won't give you significant gains. Better response and couple extra HP.
Some are just NA poor asses like me!

Back