Never Would Have Thought It

WooD

WooD
I was driving down the beach one day and saw a Tacoma TRD Off Road buried to the back bumper in the sand.

I thought to myself..."self" those Tacoma's don't do so well on the beach. There were great multitude of people there that day, so I just smiled as I idled on down the beach in my Jeep.

When I was at the dealership looking at Tacoma's back in October I found out not all TRD Off Road models are 4x4. Why would Toyota put a off road sticker on the side of a truck that was 2 wheel drive?

I know you can go off road without four wheel drive, but seriously?

I was driving down the beach one day and saw a Tacoma TRD Off Road buried to the back bumper in the sand.

I thought to myself..."self" those Tacoma's don't do so well on the beach. There were great multitude of people there that day, so I just smiled as I idled on down the beach in my Jeep.

When I was at the dealership looking at Tacoma's back in October I found out not all TRD Off Road models are 4x4. Why would Toyota put a off road sticker on the side of a truck that was 2 wheel drive?

I know you can go off road without four wheel drive, but seriously?

Not all wheeling requires 4wd. Most of those desert racers are 2wd.

The driver of that Taco just didn't know what he was doing.

The sand on St. Augustine beach can get pretty deep sometimes. I've drove my old non 4x4 Dodge pick up many times down the beach praying I wouldn't have to stop in the deep spots.

They put up 4x4 only signs on all the beach ramps now.

Back