New ‘15 4x2 Sport owner from So. UT

New owner of a 2015 Sport Prerunner with 53k miles on it. So stoked to have a truck! Any one here in the Saint George UT area? Hit me up! Excited to MOD and learn more about these trucks

New owner of a 2015 Sport Prerunner with 53k miles on it. So stoked to have a truck! Any one here in the Saint George UT area? Hit me up! Excited to MOD and learn more about these trucks
Congrats on the new to you Tacoma. Welcome to the forum. Pictures...

I will get some pictures when i take it over to discount tire this morning. Could someone approve my tire and wheel selection for fitment
Wheels: MB 11 Size 17 X9 6-139.70 -12
Tires: Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70R17
The one thing I’m curious about is the setback or offset, is there a limit on that number that makes a wheel work or not work. Thank you for the welcome!

Edit: forgot to mention this is stock suspension

I will get some pictures when i take it over to discount tire this morning. Could someone approve my tire and wheel selection for fitment
Wheels: MB 11 Size 17 X9 6-139.70 -12
Tires: Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70R17
The one thing I’m curious about is the setback or offset, is there a limit on that number that makes a wheel work or not work. Thank you for the welcome!

Edit: forgot to mention this is stock suspension
Welcome to the forum. Those will work.
-12 is the most I’d go. 0 or -6 works best for offset. Are you planning on lifting and going to 285’s in the future? 9” wide wheels is pushing it for width IMO. 8 or 8.5” is best. 265’s are only 10.4” wide on a 9” wide wheel.

Welcome to the forum. Those will work.
-12 is the most I’d go. 0 or -6 works best for offset. Are you planning on lifting and going to 285’s in the future? 9” wide wheels is pushing it for width IMO. 8 or 8.5” is best. 265’s are only 10.4” wide on a 9” wide wheel.

I appreciate the help!
So doing a 16 x8.5 6-139.70 with a -6 offset is better?

Back