New 14" antenna

Any change in the reception? I was thinking about getting a shorter one too but there are so many options didn't know if any preferred over the others (figured no big difference).

I haven't had any reception issues as of yet. Was going to go with a euro one but reviews stated that once you drive it bends all over the place and you lose reception.

I always cut an AutoZone antennae( same as stock but without the wire that twists around) about an inch shorter than the roofline.

Most just hack the stocker with not much issues in reception. I had mine that way for a while.

I had a floppy one for a few weeks and didn't really care for it. Then I modified an old CB antenna I had laying around. I like this one the best, Under the hood line and VERY flexy without bending over in the wind.

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1374762368.101218.jpg

I slapped the euro style one on. I like the thicker look, its "newer" looking...
It does bend in the wind a lil bit, especially since its been hot as balls out, but it stands right back up when I park... For $15 if it doesn't work ill call it a loss and chop my factory one... I was actually really surprised though that for a 2013 truck they still had some 30+ inch, ugly antenna on the front as opposed to a shark fin or something way cleaner looking..

Back