New '14 Tacoma

Hey everyone, just signed up this evening. Bought my first Tacoma last Thursday, the day after New Years. Traded my new '11 wrx for it. Was hard to let go but I know I made the right choice. I went with the DBL cab, v6, TRD off road in metallic grey. My wife is still trying to wrap her head around it but she's coming around. Looking forward to getting some good input on mods. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1389162684.086195.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1389162704.774166.jpg

I started wanting a vehicle I could go further with here in CO as opposed to my WRX. I wanted something with off road capabilities but didn't want the v8. Decided I wanted a truck so I started looking at nissan frontiers and tacomas. Obviously, the tacoma is far superior once you start comparing the two, so the choice was obvious. So here I am...

Welcome! Sold my 06 GTO and 08 Solstice GXP and an 02 Tacoma for my 13 dbl cab Tacoma and a 13 4Runner. Guess Tacoma owners are practical. LOL

I hear that. They getcha one way our the other. You'd of liked mine, low milage because I only drove it during the summers and full Pedars suspension. It handled like it was on rails. Funny enough, it got better gas milage than my Tacoma. (When my foot was out of it)

My buddy has an 06 auto. It gets about 22 mpg highway. It has been sitting for about 3 months though as we slowly bolt on an APS TT kit. His previous GTO had 100 shot of nitrous, shorty headers, catless mids, mild cam and a tune. Love those cars.

Nice! Mine was the 6 speed manual. I was always tempted to do the nitrous but put the money in the suspension, which I figured was the weak spot on the car. It was sweet, I'll always be glad I had it. As time goes on, I'm happier with my Tacoma choice. Kind of like that song by Stephen Stills, If you're not with the one you love, love the one you're with. LOL
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1389514843.455724.jpg

Back