New and excited owner of 2017 Taco Trd 4x4 OR

1toptoy

Hi All, new to the forum. Just purchased a 2017 off road 4x4 taco. My former ride was a 2002 Pre-runner which I loved.

I'm looking to add some additions to my new Tacoma. Stepbars to start and a bed cover. Any suggestions? My Tacoma is Black.

Also wondering does the Remote Start app work with our cars? I purchased the Entune suite option.

Thanks guys. So happy to be here!

A picture of my ride attached20171012_215058.jpg

Welcome to the forum. There are aftermarket remote start options/apps. I don’t think the Entune remote start app works with the Tacoma’s yet. The regular Entune suite will definitely link up to your truck though.

Hi All, new to the forum. Just purchased a 2017 off road 4x4 taco. My former ride was a 2002 Pre-runner which I loved.

I'm looking to add some additions to my new Tacoma. Stepbars to start and a bed cover. Any suggestions? My Tacoma is Black.

Also wondering does the Remote Start app work with our cars? I purchased the Entune suite option.

Thanks guys. So happy to be here!

A picture of my ride attachedView attachment 13116
Congrats on the new taco. Welcome to the forum.
Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover and Id get rock sliders that can also be used as side steps vs just side steps. I have the factory predator steps and they are ok but I’ll be replacing them with sliders at some point. Nice looking Tacoma.

Back