New bumpers...

toywoodsguy82

Winch and lift later but here’s the new bumpers after the accident. I have had a few people tell me Toyota’s are known to have gaps sometimes with aftermarket bumpers but I’m not in love with the gap under the passenger headlight.

IMG_3919.jpgIMG_3910.jpgIMG_3913.jpgIMG_3915.jpgIMG_3921.jpg

Great looking bumpers but it looks like that’s at least an 1/8”-1/4” gap difference in the passenger side.
I agree with OR17TRD though, it’s obvious that’s not the way the bumper should fit. Even though you’ve taken receipt of the truck I’d take it back and try to get it fixed correctly on the passenger side.
They’ve been paid to do a job right so they need to make it acceptable.

If it’s your initial post you can hit “Cancel” and “Discard” if you’re using the tapatalk app.
But we enjoy your jibberish.
I hate tapatalk... since they made users pay for premium version and a few months later they had the same options on the non premium version. Then came out with a new premium version and wanted u to pay AGAIN.

Then on another tacoma forum, tapatalk pushed ads onto that forum against the owners wishes.

I

I hate tapatalk... since they made users pay for premium version and a few months later they had the same options on the non premium version. Then came out with a new premium version and wanted u to pay AGAIN.

Then on another tacoma forum, tapatalk pushed ads onto that forum against the owners wishes.

I

We’ll just keep your jibber jabber then.

Back