New camper shell

Just ordered my LEER 100XR. $2236 out the door with Thule rack, removable sliding front window, headliner, standard 50% opening side window for pets, LED lights with door switch, etc. More than I expected to pay, but $800 less than ARE. Will post pics after install.

IMG_2019.JPG IMG_2021.JPG
Just ordered my LEER 100XR. $2236 out the door with Thule rack, removable sliding front window, headliner, standard 50% opening side window for pets, LED lights with door switch, etc. More than I expected to pay, but $800 less than ARE. Will post pics after install.
Got the new topper installed after waiting two weeks for delivery. So far no major issues and it looks great. I just adjusted the Thule Tower II rack and it looks like it's already got some weathering stains (not brand new?). Other than that, and the rear door not latching on the right side, the topper looks beautiful. I'll be checking on that with the dealer once I take a 2nd and 3rd look. I also removed my mud flaps last week, which you may notice in these pictures.

Last edited:
View attachment 7645 View attachment 7646
Got the new topper installed after waiting two weeks for delivery. So far no major issues and it looks great. I just adjusted the Thule Tower II rack and it looks like it's already got some weathering stains (not brand new?). Other than that, and the rear door not latching on the right side, the topper looks beautiful. I'll be checking on that with the dealer once I take a 2nd and 3rd look. I also removed my mud flaps last week, which you may notice in these pictures.

Looks awesome man, and ya all the topper companies over charge for products that aren't what their worth, my dad has had them on a few different trucks, multiple manufacturers, all have had problems that they shouldn't have for what they cost, when I got mine it had a couple different things that should have never been an issue...

If you wheel you don't have to worry about crushing them if you come off a small drop off... past that just looks

If you wheel you don't have to worry about crushing them if you come off a small drop off... past that just looks
Also keeps them from rubbing ur paint off. Next time u see a tacoma on the freeway, look at the flaps. Odds are they are folding back some, and this wears the paint off at contact points on the body.

Back