New from NH

MattNH

Just acquired my 2017 SR 4x4, 5 speed manual, with the utility package. It's exactly what I wanted. I was planning on waiting until June of 2018, but discovered the manual 5 speed option is no more, so I acted now. Not my first truck, but it's been a while. In college I had a 1980 Chevy Luv truck (sold it), bought a new 1992 S-10 (gave to my brother) and then a new 2001 Silverado (sold when I got a company vehicle) and now the Tacoma. Absolutely love it and am now a member of the 5 vehicle club

HW8E7S6.jpg

ieVTbBV.jpg

Ei7jRkv.jpg

Nice. Enjoy the truck. I assume it has the 2.7 liter 4 cylinder in it? Tried and true motor.
I haven’t seen a Chevy Luv in years! I guess they all rusted out and died. Lol.

Just acquired my 2017 SR 4x4, 5 speed manual, with the utility package. It's exactly what I wanted. I was planning on waiting until June of 2018, but discovered the manual 5 speed option is no more, so I acted now. Not my first truck, but it's been a while. In college I had a 1980 Chevy Luv truck (sold it), bought a new 1992 S-10 (gave to my brother) and then a new 2001 Silverado (sold when I got a company vehicle) and now the Tacoma. Absolutely love it and am now a member of the 5 vehicle club

HW8E7S6.jpg

ieVTbBV.jpg

Ei7jRkv.jpg
Congrats on the new Tacoma. I like the color. And the red vett looks nice. Welcome to the forum.

HW8E7S6.jpg

ieVTbBV.jpg

Ei7jRkv.jpg
Welcome to the Forum!

Back