New from NNY

Thanks, glad to be here. Hard to find a TRD pro around here, local dealer said they didn’t have any coming in. Found one 1+30 north, called and it was already sold. Kept searching. Located one in transient to a dealer 1+45 south. Working paperwork long distance for purchase, gladiator trading in. So far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 3 days in and this truck has impressed me. Still have plenty to get used to but so far this is what has stood out for me.

Engine: Really digging the cat-back exhaust tone/note. I grew up around big block V8 muscle cars and enjoy the sound, and that it’s still quiet on the highway. Power and torque feel responsive and actually better than anticipated.

AT: For me I really like it’s manners and that it up shifts lower in the RPM band with low power demand. So far for me all the automatic shifts have made sense.

Suspension/ride: Has a firm sporty confident feel which I like. Seems to absorb bumps well.

Infotainment System: I’m an old school simpleton so not looking for much here. Having said that, sound system sounds really good for my old ears. Like that the backup camera doesn’t blind you at night.
IMG_9387.jpg
IMG_9376.jpg

Got the best color. :D

Agreed! Looks good in white and my first Tacoma was also white.

Thanks all.

Installed Toyota soft trifold, keeps my hunting gear dry [emoji1303]
796afa9b8f60174d7dc569cc1d20ce48.jpg

Only 3 days in and this truck has impressed me. Still have plenty to get used to but so far this is what has stood out for me.

Engine: Really digging the cat-back exhaust tone/note. I grew up around big block V8 muscle cars and enjoy the sound, and that it’s still quiet on the highway. Power and torque feel responsive and actually better than anticipated.

AT: For me I really like it’s manners and that it up shifts lower in the RPM band with low power demand. So far for me all the automatic shifts have made sense.

Suspension/ride: Has a firm sporty confident feel which I like. Seems to absorb bumps well.

Infotainment System: I’m an old school simpleton so not looking for much here. Having said that, sound system sounds really good for my old ears. Like that the backup camera doesn’t blind you at night.
View attachment 31837
View attachment 31838

Looks like we have the same truck. Is that a 2020?

Back