New Grill Emblem

Discussion in 'Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation' started by Bogunn, Oct 21, 2017.

1. OP
    Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You missed your chance @kp.taco. The emblem is off (for now anyway). I got tired of the 3M tape not sticking to the grille well and ripped it off. I would recommend auto goop (and letting it set up and dry). The 3M tape would work flawlessly on a billet grille or something with a flatter surface but it definitely isn’t the answer for a woven mesh grille.
    It’s all good though. I will run it plain for a while. I like it just as well. I have the other emblem also, I just don’t like it nearly as well.
    RenderedContent-E720F188-999C-4C3E-9B4F-D912ECE08E56.JPG
    RenderedContent-46462AAF-7138-4621-8009-64D1AB666074.JPG
    **The pic of the other emblem was not centered. It was just a trial to see how it looked.

JonRod, kp.taco and OR17TRD like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Bummer

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  4. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Damn it.. I guess I'll stop following you all over town now lol

OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.