New grill

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by Tom4+2, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Tom4+2

Tom4+2 Member

IMG_2772.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. gonzo3411

gonzo3411 Well-Known Member

I'm assuming you have the collision sensor in the front, did you have to re-adjust your sensor for the new grill? I read that it may cause your collision sensor to go off all the time or randomly. I have been looking for this exact grill, what brand is it?

Scott Wyman likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Looks great!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  5. OP
    Tom4+2

Tom4+2 Member

No problems so far. Only been on a couple of day. Web site says it works with the TTS. empyreoffroad.com

Scott Wyman likes this.
  6. Spiff215

Spiff215 Active Member

I have had the same grill for months & no issues with the sensor.

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  7. Spiff215

Spiff215 Active Member

Tom your sensor plate might be on backwards. One side is shiny & the other has a brown paper cover to remove. Under the paper cover is the color & texture of the grill. 20190422_091442.jpeg

bryangreene and OR17TRD like this.
  8. OP
    Tom4+2

Tom4+2 Member

Thanks. I really didn’t pay anything attention. I just removed the paper and put it on. Matching the grill will look better than the shiny side. Thanks again.

Spiff215 likes this.
  9. Spiff215

Spiff215 Active Member

No problem @ all. You're welcome

10. jaaronk13

jaaronk13 New Member

27Red likes this.
  11. John dev

John dev Well-Known Member

20190503_214033.jpg

We have similar but mines lights up